Please select colors to compare
Soft Matte Finish
Applies as a creamy liquid that dries into an ultra-lightweight, non-drying, and rich formula that lasts up to 24 hours. One swipe is all it takes to achieve that desired high-intensity pigment. It comes in a unique, classy and luxurious packaging without breaking the bank.
Good to know:
Velvet color comparison
- Kiss a tissue to fix the formula.
- You need to wait for the lipstick to dry within minutes before blotting with a tissue.
- After applying one coat of lip tint, blot with a tissue and then paint another coat. The blotting eliminates any oil on the lips that could work as a barrier.
- Gloss + dry lip flakes =disgusting. Prep with lip balm and a baby toothbrush.
- True Tattoo Finish - Feels weightless all day.
- Long lasting stain, no need to stop and reapply.
- Packed with natural ingredients that lets you have a moisturized lips.
Step 1: You need to apply the liquid lipstick on your lips.
Step 2: you have to Wait for the stain to dry a bit.
Step 3: Blot it with a tissue until the color no longer comes off
Step 4: Repeat the first three steps until you reach your desired color.
Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Water, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Isododecane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, 1,2-Hexanediol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, CI 45410:1, CI 16255, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), CI 15850, CI 15850:1, CI 19140, Fragrance