Please select colors to compare
Highly-intense, ultra-shiny lip gloss that leaves a deep-red, glossy pigment for that sexy, sophisticated and powerful look. This long lasting lip gloss comes in a unique lipstick bottle packaging.
Good to know:
#01 FLAME color comparison
There may be color differences depending on the monitor.
How to Use
Step 1: Apply the liquid lipstick on your lips.
Step 2: Wait for the stain to dry a bit.
Step 3: Blot with a tissue until the color no longer comes off
Step 4: Repeat the first three steps until you achieve your desired color.
- Glassy Tattoo Finish - Feels weightless all day.
- Long lasting stain, no need to stop and reapply.
- Achieves glassy finish effortlessly
- Kiss a tissue to fix the formula.
- You need to wait for the lipstick to dry within minutes before blotting with a tissue.
- After applying one coat of lip tint, blot with a tissue and then paint another coat. The blotting eliminates any oil on the lips that could work as a barrier.
- Gloss + dry lip flakes =disgusting. Prep with lip balm and a baby toothbrush.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Pearl Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), Acid Red 18 (CI 16255), Fragrance
Power up your makeup stash with these
captivating shades that match all skin tones.
Styled to Perfection
Lips in 3 Steps
primer or balm
wait for it to dry
the excess with a tissue
brand. With Tattoo Tint’s lip stains that stay,
you’ll get a lip primer, lip balm,
and lip gloss in one.