You gotta love the milky-pink finish this amazing lip gloss offers. Apply it once and the natural baby-rose stain will glide smoothly on your lips and leaves you with a shiny-glossy finish and a moisturized lips.
- Kiss a tissue to fix the formula.
- You need to wait for the lipstick to dry within minutes before blotting with a tissue.
- After applying one coat of lip tint, blot with a tissue and then paint another coat. The blotting eliminates any oil on the lips that could work as a barrier.
- Gloss + dry lip flakes =disgusting. Prep with lip balm and a baby toothbrush.
- Glassy Tattoo Finish - Feels weightless all day.
- Long lasting stain, no need to stop and reapply.
- Achieves glassy finish effortlessly
Step 1: Apply the liquid lipstick on your lips.
Step 2: You have to Wait for the stain to dry a bit.
Step 3: Blot it with a tissue until the color no longer comes off
Step 4: Repeat the first three steps until you reach your desired color.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Pearl Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), Acid Red 18 (CI 16255), Fragrance