Please select colors to compare
Pinky Lips? Rosy-Glossy Lips? Why not both? With this awesome lip gloss from the Glass Tint Collection, you can achieve that rosy, stunning pink lips that shines and stays long. Proper application and blotting make this pinkish lip stain more effective.
Our long-wearing lipstick has natural moisturizing ingredients that leaves intense color with one smooth swipe that makes your lips silky and comfortable.
Good to know:
#12 FRANC color comparison
There may be color differences depending on the monitor.
- Kiss a tissue to fix the formula.
- You need to wait for the lipstick to dry within minutes before blotting with a tissue.
- After applying one coat of lip tint, blot with a tissue and then paint another coat. The blotting eliminates any oil on the lips that could work as a barrier.
- Gloss + dry lip flakes =disgusting. Prep with lip balm and a baby toothbrush.
- Glassy Tattoo Finish - Feels weightless all day.
- Long lasting stain, no need to stop and reapply.
- Achieves glassy finish effortlessly
Step 1: Apply the liquid lipstick on your lips.
Step 2: Wait for the stain to dry a bit.
Step 3: Blot with a tissue until the color no longer comes off
Step 4: Repeat the first three steps until you achieve your desired color.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Pearl Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), Acid Red 18 (CI 16255), Fragrance